- This is a great little Rolling Backpack to have whilst backpacking through Europe. Makes it super easy to get on and off trains, store your bag above your seat and run across terminals.
3. The J-pillow, I can’t say enough about this pillow! No neck cramping, no waking up face planting into the chair in front of me, no drooling on the neighbor’s shoulder. It even has a stuff sack to keep it clean and sling it on the outside of the backpack.
4. Makeup: LORAC Pocket PRO Eye Shadow Palette Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real Beyond Mascara Black .3 Ounce LipSense Liquid Lip Color (colors: Napa (below), Fly Girl, or Pink Champagne) MAC eye primer Stila Stay all-day eyeliner Kajal eye makeup (inspired from when in Jordan) Eyelash curler Makeup Brushes — pick your 3 favorites and leave the rest Compact Makeup Mirror with LED Light:
5. Other Essentials: Qtips, feminine supplies, floss, Sensodyne toothpaste, socks, (include your own underwear – of your choice), razor 6. Bed Head Shampoo & Conditioner — put in smaller travel containers 7. Leave Conditioner Moroccan Oil —put in smaller travel container
8. Columbia Falls Vodoo Turbodown Jacket (BEST Jacket ever – available in both regular and Plus sizes)
12. International Adapter with multiple USB charging stations
Microfiber Towel: (for Airbnb, Hostels, Couchsurfing)
Sleep Sack Sheet: (for Airbnb, Hostels, Couchsurfing)
Metal Card Holder: — RFID blocking type
LifeStraw Go Water Filter Bottle (for the more Sketchy times): ]]>