Estimated reading time: 6 minute(s)
Start with the Basic Packing list then add these items for a Cruise:
- Fancy dress with an extra pair of shoes for the formal nights
- Non-surge protector extension cord to share the one plug that is typically available in the room.
- Flip flops (to walk around the ship)
- Extra swimming suit/aloe/tanning lotion/sunscreen
- Snorkeling gear
- Metal Magnetic Hooks to hang wet clothing, snorkel/scuba gear etc
- Waterproof camera
- I also bring a pad and paper so I can keep track of events on board, where we have been and things I liked so I can document my trip when I get home — or just bring my phone and set alarms
- Some cruise ships allow you to bring your own soda pop or alcohol, you just have to call them and see what their rules are. This is a great way to save money, as the soda on board can get quite expensive. If you are flying to a destination then going to get on the ship, find a nearby grocery store or gas station and pick up your good there before you get onto the ship.
- Some dollar bills to tip the room’s assigned bell boy/girl
- Decorations for the Door
- Bring your own mud mask, have a spa in your room
- Tweezers, scissors
- Swim suit cover-up
What would you add to this list?
Other Packing Lists: Glamping Packing List Road Trip Packing List – with list for your dog too International packing List Packing for Airbnb or Hostel]]>